Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's Time To Think Of Others




This is the time to think about others.  I would love for people to sign my petition to

have all US hospital Food Services to be required to serve healthy nutritional food to patients receiving care.

This is such an important matter! Very sick people are given substandard food. This keeps them sick. Without nutritional food it is very difficult to get better. This problem is nationwide, and though changes are slowly being made in some hospitals, health, nutrition food should be a standard of basic care in every hospital. 

Please sign my petition. It really matters. You don't even have to join anything - just go to the link and add your signature - you could also say why you think this petition is important. Please, you can make a difference in what sick people are given as food!

Why should anyone have to eat this!???


Thank you everyone!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your useful information. It is very attractive and effective post. I hope you will post again soon. Kindly Regards Hoist Suppliers In India

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOCCS services include various premier aesthetics such as laser fat loss, massage therapy and botox.This revolutionary method provides results without the dangers associated with surgery.

    closest urgent care

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes zero sense! If people are at the hospital to get better, shouldn't they be given food that will help them recover? The food in that pictures looks like it would kill someone. Honestly. I will spread this petition around. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.nueterra.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to capture your blog and I am looking forward to more of your blog. Superb! Generally I never read whole blogs but the way you wrote this information is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it. Multi Speciality in Dombivali || Physician and Neurosurgeon in Dombivali || Multispeciality Hospitals in Dombivli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful information. I am actual blessed to read this blog. thanks for giving us this advantageous information.I acknowledge this post.and I would like bookmark this post. Cancer Surgeon in Dombivli || Urology Center in dombivli || Orthopedic Surgeon in Dombivli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work! I always like to leave comments whenever I see something unusual or impressive. I think we must appreciate those who do something especial. Critical Care in Dombivali || Plastic Surgeon in dombivli || Orthopedic Hospital in Dombivli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Posting! because there are a lot of informative postings so, thanks a lot for sharing the information. Hospitals in Dombivli || Physiotherapy in Dombivli || Hospital in Dombivli

    ReplyDelete